Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where is my life headed?

Have you ever thought about where your life is heading? Lately I feel like I'm at an invisible fork in the road. I'm working on quitting my job. Trying to get someone hired and trained before I leave (she doesn't know I'm going yet), and I've been job hunting or at least thinking about options of what to do with my life. I've really been feeling like I should exlpore the cake route more. But I feel #1 I'm not good enough yet and #2 That it's a huge risk. I don't enjoy the CNA work anymore. I'm good at it and enjoy helping people but I'm not sure that it's what I want to be spending my life doing. I don't have any huge desicions that I have to make now. But I'm really questioning where I'm going, working wise. Brigham has been supportive and wonderful on this. He just wants me to enjoy whatever I choose to do. I'm extrememly blessed to have him supporting me.

1 comment:

  1. I've often asked myself the same question: where is my life headed? Cleaning, laundry, dishes, cooking, more cleaning... it gets so redundant it's almost painful. And then I read the poem on the left side of your blog and I remember why I'm here. Why I chose to be a stay at home mom. Why I love my life, my family and why I wouldn't change it for the world. I know that Heavenly Father will bless you with peace and a sense of direction if you seek Him. I know because I've struggled with the same thing. I miss you, Cori. I'm excited to see you in July. I hope that you're doing alright.

    ReplyDelete