Monday, January 18, 2010

Emotional!

Is there a way of being pregnant without being an emotional mess? I am constantly tearing up over the stupidest(I know Kizzy we don't say that word! What a great way to not say naughty words, Just tell your 4 year old it's bad and she'll tell you off!) things. This morning I had a meeting with the school over Zeke's behaviors and I ended up crying! It wasn't even that bad of a meeting. But boy did I cry. I asked Brigham why I don't frustrate him this time like the last pregnancies. He was great and said, Well, we have been married for 7 years and I've come to realize that you aren't personally attacking me, just being emotional. Plus the last 2 time we hadn't even been married for 3 years yet. It's amazing to me how our points of veiw change the longer we are together. I have noticed though that I'm much more aware of how much he does for me when I'm pregnant. Instead of complianing that he doesn't do enough I am so aware of what he does for me. It's made this pregnancy less stressful for me and for him. YEAH!! So far I've lost 15 pounds but gained 5 back. I'm trying to keep it down, hopefully we can keep it down.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't husbands great??? :o) I agree that we are much more understanding and grateful towards eachother the longer we're married.

    ReplyDelete