Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finally Back!!

It has been a couple of crazy months!! Let's recap:

August:
I quite my job. Now a stay at home mom!! Boy is that a challenge!!

September:
Entered 2 cakes and 1 gumpaste flower into the fair. Didn't win anything but had a ton of fun. My dad came to visit, and I really enjoyed visiting the Temple visiting center and the Titanic exibit ath thte museum.

Started getting sick the end of October and realized that I was LATE!!! Took a pregnancy test on the 30th and low and behold POSITIVE!!

October:
Still nauseaus, tired! I didn't realize that you can be so tired!

We found the cutest costumes for Zeke and Kizzy!! Kizzy is Cinderella and Zeke is Superman. Zeke loves the Superman costume. The cape especially!

Went to the doctor on the 19th and found out through ultrasound that we are 8 weeks along.

November:
Happy anniversary!! We have been married for 7 years! I just can't believe we have been married that long!

I turned 28. That sounds so old! I'm only a year younger than my mom!! LOL

Second week of November and I'm finaly not feeling sick!! We are 12 weeks along now and expecting another appointment super soon!!

Life has taken a ton of ups and downs!! But in all we are super excited for what the Lord has blessed us with.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congratulations, guys! We're so happy for you. It seems pregnancy is as contageous as the flu right now! Holy cow, that's cool!!! Have you told the kids yet? Any motherly intuition as to the gender of the baby? (Not that I'm at all accurate in my intuition.... I've been wrong the last 2 times!!! Maybe you'll have better luck. ;o) I'm glad you're feeling better. #3 seems to be the most tiring. Keep me posted, k???? Miss you! Love ya! Melissa

    ReplyDelete