Saturday, November 21, 2009

Baby Names

I have never been good at guessing the sex of the baby. With Zeke I wanted a boy and he was a boy. Kizzy I wanted a boy and I got a girl. I want a girl and I bet it'll be a boy! LOL

Brigham and I have been using family names in the kids' names. Zedekiah Louis,(after my maternal great grandfather) McKenzie Rose, (after Brig's paternal great grandmother). This time around we are using names from my Dad's side of the family. Some ideas are:
~Cecelia ~Celestia ~Allen
~Gretta ~George (or Georgia) ~Lynn

So far Brigham has made a stand on saying he's not going to look at names till we know the sex of the baby but here are a few names that we've talked about that we actually agree on.
~Alexis ~Calliope or Kalliope

Here are some names that I absolutely love!!
Girl
~Aleese or Aleece ~Piper ~Reyne ~Chloe or Kloe ~Amelia ~Autumn ~ Arizona ~Amilyn ~Tansy ~Violet ~Wynter ~Kachiri ~Zafrina ~Stella ~Azalea ~Georgia ~Aspen ~Summer

Boy
~Teagen ~Tayte ~Blayne ~Cedric ~Trayten ~Eleazar ~Keenan ~Ryder ~Jesse

So far not alot of boy names. I just can't seem to find any that I like. We will see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. I left a commment a couple minutes ago and then my computer froze so I don't know if it got lost somewhere in internet land or what. Anyway, just in case I thought I'd repeat. Not that I had anything all that eloquent to say, but hey ;o) gotta put in my 2 bits. Names are soooo hard! where Zeke and Kizzy both have z's in their names I was half expecting #3 to have one too. But what??? Zoe? I dunno. I also LOVE the names summer and Autumn. Very pretty. it's great you're losing weight, but my goodness, being sick is NOT a fun way to do it. I hope you feel better soon! Give the kids and Brigham a hug from us! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete