Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We had such a good trip over Thanksgiving. I was able to keep my stomach under control, and keep well rested. Brigham was wonderful at making sure I got enough water and rest. I some how didn't gain any weight over Thanksgiving. I had 2 dinners one at mom's and one at dads and I still didn't gain.

I really enjoyed being near my Dad and Marsha, what sweet examples of how to have your marriage. They truely enjoy being near one another. They just have an aura about them that screams happiness. We got to celebrate Christmas there and it was wonderful to see Jason and his girls, Jessi, Deanna, and Keegan and his wife Bethany. Oh, and their sweet baby girl of 2 1/2 months Nevaeh. I'm glad that we are already pregnant because being around that sweet baby and smelling those sweet baby smells and seeing the sweet spirit made me want one so much. My dad has lost about 80 lbs and looks so good. He no longer can say that his belly is bigger than the pregnant women. I appreciate how much time and effort my dad puts into each of my kids. Zeke will sit on his lap and Kizzy loves to play with him.

We also had a great time at my Mom's. Brig and I wanted to do something to help their situation. (Neither of them {My mom and Rich} have had a job in a while) We couldn't afford to buy them a bunch of food or anything like that so instead we took time to cut and split wood so they could burn in the woodstove. Brigham would cut it with the chainsaw and I would make sure it was stacked until Brigham said I was working to hard so he made me just put wood on his "Log" that he was cutting on so he didn't have to search for the next peices. Nate would split any peice of wood that was too big to fit it the woodstove. He was awesome. Sometimes we would ask if he needed help and he would buck up and say no. He did pretty much all but one or two peices without Brig's or Keegan's help. For being only 14 I was so impressed with how much he's grown. We had alot of fun playing different games and talking with my mom and family. We also had a bit of sadness going through some of Grandma Lois's stuff. She died in May but it still seemed fresh looking through her stuff.

I don't know how I ended up going to Boise for 6 days and not take many pictures. The only one worth showing (kizzy took alot of nonsense pictures) is one of Kizzy holding Nevaeh.


Sorry it's so dark my camra flash died.

No comments:

Post a Comment