Sunday, March 21, 2010

30 weeks!

Thirty weeks!! YEAH!! I'm so excited to be done being pregnant! I'm not however ready to be sleep deprived and to go through labor. Oh, well. So here is an interesting thing about being pregnant, people you don't know seem to think it's okay to come and rub your belly. I mean it's not a terrible thing to have people address your tummy and talk to it but if I wasn't pregnant people wouldn't assume that it would be okay to rub my belly. Oh, well I think it's pretty funny.

Have a wedding cake order for April 17th. Six weeks before I'm due, Yes a little psycho but the extra money will be wonderful! I'll post pictures of it when I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely. I always hated it when strangers would rub my belly. I think it's great you're doing a cake next month. It will give you something fun to do and make the time go by faster. Good luck with it! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete