Monday, May 4, 2009

Garden!!

We tilled the garden Saturday.(I'll post pictures when I get batteries for the camera!) Our Garden is about 25' x 30' and I'm not sure if we will use it all or not. It was quite funny Kizzy and Zeke where "helping" by playing in the dirt near the garden spot, and Brigham and I took turns using the rototiller. This one was different than one's I've used before. I'm use to the ones with the blades in the back and you just kinda walk behind it. Well this one had the blades in the front and you had to pull it. I found muscles that I'm sure I didn't even know I had! I could only do one row to every 2-3 of Brigham's! Why are men so much stronger? I always tease Brigham that he's a big baby when he's sore, and I tell you what, I was the big baby. I have whined and complained about being sore, and Brigham hasn't even commented! So not fair. Darn strong people anyway!!

We got the garden tilled right in time for it to rain! So all of the weeds and things that got tilled under we haven't had a chance to pull out. Hopefully we will do that tonight. I'm so excited to get things planted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment