Thursday, April 9, 2009

Grandmas and Grandpas

What would we do without them?? They bake us cookies, cook, help us when we need saved from our parents!!

I'm grateful for Anna and her willingness to watch my kids when they are sick. She always says that her grandchildren are perfect, and when we laugh at her she points to the wall where Zeke has drawn and she says "Well he drew on the wall perfectly!" She willingly takes Zeke when he isn't the easiest kid to watch. I'm grateful for Wayne and his hugs and excitement that he shows my kids. He has made such a huge effort with Zeke to get Zeke to hug and sit by him.

I'm grateful for my Dad and for the constant comfort he is to me. When I'm stressed out or overwhelmed with my kids he's always reminding me what a good mom I am and how much I've changed. He also is so good with Zeke when he's around. Man you should see Dad and Kizzy! It is so funny, Kizzy will purposely do things to get Grandpa to react and Dad does the same back to her. They are going to be such great friends I think. I'm grateful for Marsha and her unselfishness and her enthusiasm that is contagious. She is always doing great things for my kids and is just wonderful.

I'm also grateful for my mom and for what she is able to do. She always askes about the kids and has great ideas.

What would we do without the Love and Support that these wonderful people are in our lives!! Thank you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment