Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Master and Commander

Never in my life would I ever admit to being a girl. I think that some girls just are big wimps! "I can do whatever a guy could do" has always been one of my biggest motos of my life. It seems that this big macho girl has become a bit of a wimp. I don't like yucky things! Vomit, big bugs, snot/sniffing, mice, snakes, you know yucky things. It makes me realize that I have started to be more of a girl since I have a macho man now. He is the master of yucky things.

Since moving to the country we have had our share of mice and big bugs, I just don't handle those well. I am truely thankful that my husband is man enough to handle those things. He seems to smile at me and you can see the thought go through his head that I'm a wimp. But hey, one way of looking at it is I'm beeing needy and wanting to keep him around.

We all have our share of yucky things, some men hate poopy diapers and we as girls deal with those. As girls we wipe the snotty noses when kids are sick, we scrub the bathrooms, we do the gross laundry, so really how girly are we? I'd like to think this macho/girly girl has not only gained a few more yucky things that she can't handle but become more macho about some things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment