Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dark Clouds Go Away!

I think the family has noticed that I've been a bit of a grouch lately. Since coming home from my family's house I have been struggling with a dash of depression. I keep feeling like I'm not good enough or that there is a huge dark cloud not allowing me to be happy about my self. Well, enough!! I am taking a stand! No more dark clouds and no more unhappy thoughts!! I'm bound and determined to make my life happy. No one can tell me to be happy. And no one can wave a magic wand and make me happy. It's a choice that you have to make. And darn it, I'm going to do it. Look out world here I come!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for taking a stand. Even though I'm miles away (850 ish) I'm still right by your side! I miss you. I know I'm not very good at calling you or even emailing, but I'm sooooo glad you have a blog now. At least I can drop you a little note here and there. Love ya!!! Melissa

    ReplyDelete