Thursday, April 16, 2009

The woes and sorrows of a four year old!

Monday and Tuesday were the best. Mom didn't have to go to work because Dr. Vance was sick. Mom asked if I wanted to go to Bekah's (my daycare) or to go home with mom. I wanted to go home with mom. I'm the "cleaner bee" this week in daycare so I helped mom by being a cleaner bee. We put on our aprons and washed the dishes. Mom lets me wash them then we put them in the dishwasher. I got to put the soap in and push the on button. We did laundry, mom carries the basket down stairs then I got to put the clothes from the washer to the dryer. I got hungry so I helped mom make chicken nuggets, ramen and ketchup. (Ketchup goes with everything right!) I was tired of helping so mom made me a deal. First I could pick a movie then mom could pick one. (I only wanted to watch Pokemon and mom wanted to watch Ariel) But I was sneaky I picked a Pokemon DVD that has lots of little Pokemon shows on it that lasts 3-4 hours. So I would go play with toys and watch Pokemon while mom cleaned. We had lots of fun. Mom played toys with me and she also was silly with me.

Wednesday I was sad. Dr. Vance was better and wanted mom to go back to work. I was sad, I loved being with mom. I cried and cried when mom dropped me off at Bekah's. But mom promised to spend lots of time with me on Saturday, we are going to fly our Pokemon Kites that the Easter Bunny brought us, if it's not raining.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now! My, goodness, your kids have grown up so much! I love your easter pictures. I didn't have a chance to post ours before we left for Idaho. We're here for a few days for a wedding. Let's get together, OK????

    ReplyDelete